"And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near." Hebrews 10:24-25 ESV
Highland Women exist to encourage women, 18 and older, spiritually, emotionally and relationally. Our desire is to . . .
- Help all women feel loved, accepted and equipped to pursue a passionate, growing relationship with Jesus Christ and to respond with gratitude by in turn serving others in love.
- Help mature women in their personal relationship with Jesus, their families and other women.
- Reach and disciple women by providing opportunities for spiritual growth, fellowship and outreach to women in our community.
We will strengthen our women by . . .
- Serving God through the use of our spiritual gifts on our church campus and in the community.
- Spending time in God’s Word together through focused Bible studies.
- Prioritizing time for worship and prayer.
- Encouraging every woman to be an intentional part of a community group at Highland.
Highland Women schedule women specific events throughout the year. Check our online calendar often to stay up-to-date!
Please contact our Women's Ministry Team Leader, Patricia Hooker at for questions.